Did you know that three out of every four creatures on earth are bugs? In fact, for every human there are a million ants. That’s a lot of bugs!
Bugs are pretty cool, but playing with them can be a bit icky
– you never know if they might bite! Luckily, the bugs in this game are completely harmless, lots of fun, and not icky at all!
Thinkfun have created this exciting game that’s kind of like dominos, but way better. Each player learns colour matching skills and strategy as they try to get rid of their bug tiles by matching their leg colours, and the game can be made simpler or more advanced depending on the ages of the players!
Luckily each player only has five bugs to get rid of in this game. Getting rid of all the bugs on earth though – that would be much harder!
- Not suitable for children under three years of age.
- Recommended for ages six and up.
- Over 40 colourful bug tiles included, along with a Bug Scout Flag, a Bug Bag and Instructions.
- Presented in a Thinkfun box.
Box Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 26cm.