Next time you’re looking for a toy or game that engages your child’s skills, just think of something fun…
Think of ThinkFun! Their thought-provoking toys are available for toddlers right through to older children, and encourage development of the mind while they’re being played with.
Created with children eighteen months and older in mind is the Roll & Play – it could very well be your child’s first game! To play this game, all you need to do is toss the big, soft cube in order to select a colour. Then choose a matching card colour and perform the simple activity shown on the other side. Sometimes you’ll need to “make a sleepy face,” or look for “something blue” – it all depends on the card colour.
Each variety of card helps your child to identify a number of categories – emotions, body parts, animal sounds, colours, counting and actions – as well as inspire creativity and have lots of fun!
Roll & Play features:
- Recommended for toddlers aged 18 months and up.
- For two or more players.
- Plush cube with coloured sides introduces gentle play and game concepts.
- Roll the cube, and select a card from the pile that matches the colour that lands face-up.
- Each card is dedicated to a different category with a variety of activities.
- Cards teach children about emotions, body parts, animal sounds, colours, counting and actions.
- Introduces colours and counting, gross motor skills, following instructions, and image/word recognition.
- Includes eight coloured cards in each category (for 48 cards all up )and a parents' guide.
- Cards store in the cube's pocket (located on the purple face).
Cube Dimensions: 16 x 16cm.