So are Thirstystone trivets! Proudly calling Texas in the US-of-A home, Thirstystone trivets not only protect your table, but they also absorb any external condensation on cold glasses, or drips and drops from your coffee mug.
How you ask? Thirstystone trivets are made from natural dolomite, a sedimentary stone that gradually absorbs liquid to add an extra layer of protection between your cookware, decanters or your table. Better still, each trivet is cork-backed, so they won’t leave any marks behind.
Available in a huge range of colours and designs printed with lead-free, eco-friendly inks, these trivets are a beautifully natural way to set the table for entertaining.
World Indigo Tile 4 Trivet features:
- Designed and printed in the USA.
- Made from natural dolomite stone.
- Naturally absorbent stone draws liquid away from the bottom of cups and acts as extra protection for your table.
- Cork-backed in order to protect tabletops.
- Coloured with lead-free ink.
- Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth if required.
Dimensions: 20cm x 20cm.