Fields of fragrant lavender, a sea of trees, homemade soaps and potpourris…you’ve arrived at Thurlby Herb Farm.
And the Jewell family bid you, welcome! They’ve been making garden gifts and fragrant soaps on their idyllic property for years now, and despite the fact that they now sell their products worldwide, Thurlby Herb Farm continues to grow their own beautiful herbal produce and hire locals in order to create their wonderfully scented collections.
Busy little bodies – like those that get dirty while playing in sandpits and making mud pies – will really benefit from Scallywag Soap! Handmade using rainwater and oils of coconut and olive, this pure soap cleans gently without the use of added colours, perfumes, foamers or fillers.
Plus, every soap bar includes a little cotton kangaroo friend, for snuggling after a day of play and a nice hot bath!
Scallywag Soap features:
- Soap is handmade in Perth, Western Australia.
- Soap contains rainwater and saponified oils of olive and coconut.
- No added colours, perfumes, foamers or fillers.
- Specially formulated to gently clean.
- Includes a kangaroo friend, chosen at random when you place your order. Made from cotton with polyester fill, many of these kangaroos are unique, but don't worry...they're all adorable!
- 125gm Scallywag Soap Bar.
- 22cm Kangaroo Toy.