Just as time itself is never-ending, so too is Tissot’s journey to create the perfect time-piece for the discerning lady or gentleman.
Now over 160 years old, Tissot watches began their life in Le Locle, Switzerland; in 1853, they released a now history-making, single-movement pocket watch that incorporated two national or international time zones as the wearer sought fit. As the years passed, Tissot also created stunning pocket watches for the American and Russian markets, inlaid with sumptuous enamel and gemstones that kept in fashion with the era. Much later, in 1930, Tissot released their very first non-magnetic wristwatch, a concept on which they have continued to build in order to create the suave automatic wristwatches of today.
Masters in movement as well as aesthetics, Tissot watches are now worn by millions of people around the world, keeping them on track every second of every day.
Everytime Silver Wristwatch with Black & White Strap features:
- Made in Switzerland.
- Unisex style for men and women.
- Swiss quartz movement.
- 316L stainless steel case with scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
- Silver-toned dial with Arabic and indexes indices.
- Water-resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar (30m/100ft).
- Synthetic fabric strap with standard buckle.
- Accepts Renata 364 battery.
- Presented in a Tissot gift box.
- Includes a two year international warranty.