Tojiro Knives express the fine combination of traditional beauty and modern progress.
Japanese traditional samurai swords are the inspiration behind this gorgeous knife set constructed from high quality Japanese steel blends.
The urban window design gives this set the ultimate modern edge and Tojiro’s eye-catching angular design is the signature sharp look you’re looking for.
The Sha Ra Ku Mono Knife has an integrated blade and handle for quick control and superior hygiene and can be used both in the kitchen of a professional chef, or in the kitchen of a home cook who knows their way around their food.
- Made in Japan.
- Blade made from molybdenum Vanadium Steel with a stainless steel handle.
- Fork made from 13 chrome stainless steel.
- Includes application indicators on the blade.
- Integrated blade and handle for quick control and superior hygiene.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Presented in a Sha Ra Ku Mono gift box.
- Carving Knife: 21cm.
- Meat Fork: 17cm.