Tomy is a Japanese toy manufacturer, whose mission is to make the world smile. They offer a wide range of innovative, high-quality toys and nursery products that children simply love, and parents ask for by name.
The folks at Tomy never take for granted the role that their products play in the lives of children and families, which is why they remain dedicated to creating unique and engaging toys, with a little Tomy magic.
And speaking of magic…check out the Aquadoodle Drawing Mat! This awesome mat, for ages eighteen months and up, allows children to draw on its surface using not pens or pencils, but just water! Simply fill the supplied pen with water, and watch as your child’s drawings appear – like magic.
Kids can go crazy with the stamps and paint brush, and when they’re done you can allow the Aquadoodle to dry, and the drawings will fade…ready for another day of play!
Aquadoodle Drawing Mat features:
- Suitable for ages 18 months and up.
- Large play mat made from polyester and cotton.
- Allows children to draw on the play mat using just water and the tools included.
- Includes a special marker that can be filled with water, stamps and a paintbrush.
- Allow mat to dry, and your child's art will fade, making way for new drawings.
- Aquadoodle Drawing Mat – 75cm x 75cm.
- 2 x Aquadoodle Magic Water Pens.
- 3 x Stamps.