Some foods are more delightful when they’re small. Little cupcakes, little cookies, mini pastries…
But others are bigger when they’re better. Ice, for instance, is absolutely better when it’s huge, preferably towering over you. Check out the Artic Circle – would it look any good if there were only a few small ice cubes floating in the water?
So when Tovolo set out to create the perfect ice cube mould, the phrase “the bigger the better” wrung in their heads, and they created the Colossal Ice Cube Mould. These clever moulds bring the art of slow-melting cocktail ice cubes to your home without the overpriced equipment, and adopt a silicone lid for smooth results every time.
Perfect for whisky or cocktails you don’t want watered down by melted ice, the cubes produced by these moulds take a very long time to melt – they’ll still be hanging around long after you’ve finished your drink, no matter how slow you sip. The moulds stack neatly when not in use, and are so easy to use: just add water up to the raised line, and just wait for it to freeze…
Colossal Ice Cube Mould Set features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Made from BPA-free plastic and silicone.
- To use fill moulds to raised line, and then gently lower silicone cap in to each mould.
- Freeze for 4 - 6 hours, and then run each mould under warm tap on all sides.
- Peel the cap off easily by pulling up on the tabs, then squeeze the mould sides to release your ice.
- Each mould makes one large ice cube (approximately 6cm squared), which melts very slowly.
- Moulds stack neatly when not in use.
- Presented as a pair.
- Dishwasher safe.
Mould Dimensions: 10.5 x 9.5cm.