Tiny cupcakes, tiny cookies, tiny chocolates...why is it that when we make food smaller, it somehow becomes tastier and just generally more loved?
It's time for pies to make a comeback into the world of small foods. We're not talking about party pies, because those are a little too
small. "Fun-sized" isn't always fun. So maybe "petite" is the word we need here. Yes, that's it. Petite
The Petite Pie Mould by Trovolo is the secret to creating perfect pies that you can take with you if you happen to be on the go. Just roll out your pie dough, and then use the Petit Pie Mould to cut and shape it. When you've done that, pop the crust in the mould and fill as desired (savoury or sweet, whatever you'd like!). Then use the lid to seal and crimp your pie, and voila!
One pie, ready to be put in the oven.
The container is also a perfect size to store your pie if you're taking it to work or university for lunch. So maybe you could leave your pie on a windowsill to waft through the office and make everybody jealous?
Petite Pie Mould features:
- Designed in the US.
- Made from BPA-free plastic.
- Ideal for easy entertaining and taking pies on the go.
- Use the mould to cut and shape dough.
- Place the crust in the mould and fill as desired, then use the lid to seal and crimp the crust.
- Recipes included.
- Presented in a cute pie box with pink ribbons, for pie-portability.
- Not oven safe.
- Dishwasher Safe.