A hot, juicy porterhouse steak is one of the most satisfying meals you can make. Whether you like yours flame-grilled on the barbeque or pan-fried to perfection, you need some decent cutlery to do it justice!
That’s where Tramontina’s attractive range of steak knives come in. They’re as robust as that steak you’re about to cut in to for a good reason: Tramontina was founded in the south of Brazil in 1911, and over time expanded to call a part of themselves Tramontina Churrasco. And what does churrasco
mean? It’s a type of Brazilian barbecue.
These guys are serious about their barbecues, so there should be no doubts in their classy barbecue sets. The Churrasco Barbecue Set is a fantastically rustic set that includes a high-quality stainless steel carving knife and fork, both set with sturdy polywood handles that are impact and high heat-resistant, as well as safe to put in the dishwasher. Plus, you’ll also find a carving board on which you can prepare your freshly barbecued meats.
If you’re holding a barbecue banquet to rival those in Brazil, these are the tools you need on your side.
Churrasco Barbecue Set features:
- Made in Brazil.
- Knife blade and carving fork made from quality stainless steel.
- Multi-use knife; flexible enough for carving, but can also be used as a general purpose knife in the kitchen.
- Ergonomically designed handles made from shock-resistant polywood, which are also resistant to high temperatures.
- Includes a wooden cutting board for preparing and carving roasts and barbecued meats, with a juice groove around the border.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Presented in a Tramontina gift box.
- 20cm Knife.
- 32cm Carving Fork.
- 37cm x 24cm Cutting Board.