Have you ever looked at a pram or stroller and thought, wow, that looks really uncomfortable in there…
Prams are made to be tough and durable, but sometimes tough and durable doesn’t always mean comfortable. In all fairness, prams are fairly luxurious compared to how they used to be…but we have the resources to make them even better, and that’s where Travel Comfy comes in.
Their range of adorable pram liners not only add a splash of colour and cute pattern to your child’s main mode of transportation, but they also provide comfort all year long, thanks to their soft cotton material. This cotton is gentle on your baby’s delicate skin, and also helps to regulate their body temperature. Cotton is also known to be comfortable for babies with eczema.
These Cotton Pram Liners easily attach, for a universal fit for prams, pushchairs, strollers and car seats, and include harness slots for a secure ride. Lastly, they come with thick, highly-absorbent padding, and are fully machine washable.
Truly, Travel Comfy’s Cotton Pram Liners are as good as they get!
Cotton Pram Liner features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Recommended for use up until the age of four years.
- 100% cotton lining, with thick 360gsm polyester interior padding.
- Universal fit for prams, pushchairs, strollers and car seats.
- Easy attachment, with harness slots for a secure ride.
- Gentle and soft against baby's skin.
- Cotton cover helps to regulate baby's temperature no matter the season.
- Suitable for babies with eczema.
- Also protects your pram from accidental spills and stains.
- One size fits all.
- Fully machine washable, and quick drying.
- Please note: the pram pictured in the image above is for illustrative purposes and is not included.