You’ve heard of Triple M and Triple J…now say hello to another member of the Triple family.
It may not be a radio station, but Triple C has got sound pumping
through its veins all the same! Triple C’s revolutionary devices are out
to make the technical, sound-oriented side of your life easier with quirky, smart designs that double as a fashion
We can see your eyebrows rising now. “Fashionable” security? Well with the SecuriTag, you’ll get just that. Think of it as your own special bloodhound, able to track down your valuables with ease.
Synch your colourful tag with your phone (you’ll need to download a special App first), attach it to say, your handbag, and then if you’re separated from your bag, an alarm will sound from your phone. With an adjustable protection range of up to thirty metres, it’s a great idea for nights out on the town – and you can even use it to keep an eye on your kids (!) or the family dog when you’re out and about, thanks to the GPS that helps locate whatever you hold dear.
Live freely, with Triple C.
SecuriTag Tracking Device features:
- Designed in the USA.
- Attaches to almost anything with included ball chain.
- Works alongside a Bluetooth proximity locator as a GPS tracker, to help you keep an eye on valuables.
- Operates with Bluetooth App, available for free in the App store.
- Synch up to five SecuriTags with your phone, and you'll receive an alert on your phone when your tag/item wandered too far from you. You can then use the App to track your item via GPS.
- Adjustable range, from up to 30 metres (approximate). Alarms can be dismissed if need be.
- Two week battery life. Recharges via USB cable (included).
- Smart Spots lets you customise protection ranges for automatic use in predetermined areas.
- Identify each SecuriTag with a name, ringtone and personalised photo (additional tags sold separately).
- Compatible with Iphone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, iPad Mini, iPad 5, iPad 4th/3rd Generartion, and all later models.
- Presented in a Triple C box.
Dimensions: 3.5cm (w) x 1cm (d).