Delicious, delicious cheese. Worth its weight in gold (in our eyes, anyway), and goes hand in hand with wine like strawberries and cream.
So when it comes time to serve your sumptuous collection of cheeses to anticipating guests, no flimsy, chipped plate will do. Reach for the best and make the occasion memorable, with a serving board from Trudeau Boards. Even the company name itself stands to attention, and with good reason.
Remember when we were saying how wine and cheese was a match made in heaven? Well, every Trudeau board has been hand crafted by artisans from retired French oak wine barrels used for ageing red wines. Plucked straight from the vineyard and into the Trudeau workshops, the French oak used to make those barrels is over a century old. Don’t be alarmed if you see some red wine colouring aromas still faintly evident – that’s all part of a Trudeau board’s rustic charm, and it’s totally unique.
Every board features its own grain and character that makes wooden products so wonderful, and a handle for easy portability. Utterly gorgeous and absolutely perfect for entertaining, laden the boards with cheese, tapas, mezze, smoked salmon, and anything else you desire, and watch as your guests scramble towards you.
To make the momentous occasion of cheese eating even more special, reach for a Trudeau serving board.
Footed Paddle Board features:
- Hand made from century-old French oak wine barrels used for ageing red wine.
- Features a handle for portability and footed underside to protect table surface from scratches.
- Loop attached to handle for hanging storage.
- Natural grain of the French oak shines through, making each board completely unique.
- Elongated body is perfect for serving an array of finger food, from cheese, tapas and sushi.
- To clean, wash with warm, soapy water and dry immediately recommended.
- Due to the unique nature of the French oak, your Trudeau board may still have faint traces of red wine colouring and aroma.
Dimensions: 38.5cm (l, not including handle) x 25cm (w) x 3.5cm (h)