Top hat. Bowtie. Spats. This is one classy goose, and he creates some very classy toys.
We don’t mean this because they’re diamond-encrusted or in any way exclusive – we simply say this because Uncle Goose hand-manufactures beautiful wooden alphabet blocks, in a world where most children play with electronic toys and computer games.
Uncle Goose loves designing, learning and creativity. And after playing with these rustic-look blocks, your child will, too (even if they may be a little too young to realise it). Designed and handmade in the USA, their products are a nod back toward old school toy-making methods that centre around the quality of the product, not the quantity.
These Decorative Baby Blocks make a wonderful present for any new mother-to-be, with a colour scheme that will look lovely in any little baby’s room. Each block has been handcrafted from Michigan basswood and finished with non-toxic paints. So simple, yet so sweet.
(Top) hats off to Uncle Goose!
Decorative Baby Blocks feature:
- Recommended for children aged 2 and up.
- Handmade in the USA.
- Made from Michigan basswood.
- Finished with child-safe, non-toxic paints.
- Makes a sweet baby shower gift.
- Each block features a number, letters and patterns, as well as the Uncle Goose logo in blue and pink.
- Presented in an Uncle Goose box.
Individual Block Dimensions: 4.5 x 4.5 x 4.5cm.