Back in the day, there was a thing called game night, where families would gather around and bond while they played games like charades, cards and monopoly. Even if parents didn’t realise it, by playing games as a family, they were helping to develop their child’s social and communication skills.
Since 1985, University Games has created games for children and families all over the world, to encourage both social interaction and imagination through game play. Their range of games also help to develop your child’s creativity and confidence, which is very important in their development.
The original I Spy game gets a fun new facelift with this I Spy Bingo. Suitable for up to six players, children are required to match the images on their board with those on the card and if they get four in a row yell "bingo!". With two levels of play, there is hours of fun to be had with this classic game. All your child requires is a few opponents and a competitive streak!
I Spy Bingo features:
- Recommended for children aged four years and older.
- Designed in the USA.
- Suitable for two to six players.
- Six double-sided bingo boards, 26 double-sided cards and 50 tokens.
- Players match the images on their boards to those on the cards. When they get four on a row they yell "bingo!"
- Includes instructions.
- Helps to develop children’s manual dexterity, verbal and visual skills.
- Presented in a University Games box.
Bingo Board Dimensions: 13cm (w) x 13cm (l).