“Hey – you in there! It’s the fire department. You’d better open up. There’s an emergency – a child’s not eating their dinner! Yeah, I know – this could be dangerous. Stand back – we’re about to get the hose…”
If your kids aren’t particularly interested in eating their meals, there’s no need to call the fire department. Urban Trend can help.
It’s as easy as serving your next meal up in a fire engine!
Okay, not literally
a fire engine. Though that sounds like a really cool experience, chances are you’d get in the way of the firemen and women when they have a job to do. We’re talking about the Me Time Meal Set, from Urban Trend. This rather snazzy fire engine-shaped plate is just the thing for making your little one sit up and pay attention next time they’re at the table. And if that doesn’t do it, then the very cute fire engine spoon and fork should be enough to make them enthusiastic about their next meal.
With this smart set on your table, mealtimes at your place will no longer be an emergency.
Me Time Meal Set features:
- Designed for children eighteen months and over.
- Plate made from BPA-free melamine.
- Utensils are made from stainless steel and melamine, with rubber handles.
- Plate is divided into three sections, so you can serve a portion of your child’s meal in each.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 28 x 17 x 1.5cm Fire Engine Plate.
- 16cm Fire Engine Fork.
- 16cm Fire Engine Spoon.