Villeroy and Boch’s Anmut dinnerware collection undergoes refreshment and renewal with the arrival of nature – or, in this case, the whimsical Amazonia pattern.
Time and time again, Villeroy and Boch have produced imaginative, emotive dinnerware – Amazonia is no exception, and is a celebration of the vitality of the natural world. Drawing inspiration from its namesake, Amazonia features bursts of exotic flowers in a broad spectrum of colours, small birds twittering between leaves, and butterflies in flight. Here and there, you'll even catch sunlight shining on the leaves or feathers of birds in the form of metallic gold-tone highlights.
Like Anmut collections before it, Amazonia Anmut has been designed to mix and match with other Villeroy and Boch collections, and is crafted from quality premium bone porcelain. Examine this beautiful dinnerware up close, and you can almost smell the damp earth and hear the bird calls among the trees...
Amazonia Anmut Salad Bowl features:
- Made in Germany.
- Made from premium bone porcelain with metallic gold-tone highlights.
- Villeroy & Boch porcelain has a luminescent creamy white sheen that can only come from exquisite quality.
- Beautiful, wild art inspired by the Amazon rainforest.
- Hand wash recommended to preserve the life of the gold trim.
- Presented in a Villeroy & Boch box.
Dimensions: 23cm (w) x 9cm (h).