Sure, if you had an VW Kombi Van from the ‘50s these days, you’d be the ultimate retro cool kid, but do you know how much it costs
to get a hold of those things?
Thanks to Brisa, you can own a piece of this iconic German-made panel van without breaking the bank and still incorporate it in your life. Off-road, that is.
In more ways than one, you could
argue that owning this VW Camper Landscape Shoulder Bag is better than owning an actual
Kombi. Firstly, you can take it with you everywhere. The front of the bag has been decorated as if it was the front of a Kombi van, so you can show off your Kombi pride even while you’re walking down the street, going to the library and while doing your groceries. Secondly, it fits all of your daily essentials within its generous fully lined interior, and even has several internal pockets to organise your stationery and cards. Thirdly, its lovely leather like finish makes it look as handsome as a real life Kombi van, and you don’t have to worry about rust.
Officially licensed by Volkswagen, this bag is as close to the real Kombi as it gets.
VW Camper Van Landscape Shoulder Bag features:
- Designed in Germany.
- Made from faux leather.
- Officially licensed by Volkswagen.
- Front of bag designed as if to look like the front of a Kombi van.
- Front of bag features two zippered pockets with Kombi shaped zip pulls.
- Zippered closure to main compartment with Kombi shaped zip pull.
- Fully lined interior.
- Interior has two zippered pockets for extra storage and stationery pouches.
- Black adjustable shoulder strap attached.
Dimensions: 25cm (w) x 33.5cm (l) x 9cm (d)