Sure, if you had an VW Kombi Van from the ‘50s these days, you’d be the ultimate retro cool kid, but do you know how much it costs
to get a hold of those things?
Thanks to Brisa, you can own a piece of this iconic German-made panel van without breaking the bank and still incorporate it in your life. Off-road, that is.
In more ways than one, you could
argue that owning this VW Camper Ultimate Ride Cross Shoulder Bag is better than owning an actual
Kombi. Firstly, you can take it with you everywhere. The front of the bag has been decorated with a cute Kombi graphic with the words “The Ultimate Ride” above it (how true it is!), so you can show off your Kombi pride even while you’re walking down the street, going to the library or heading into the office. Secondly, it fits all of your daily essentials within its fully lined main compartment, and even has several internal pockets to organise your stationery and paperwork. Thirdly, its lovely leather-like finish makes it look as handsome as a real life Kombi van, and you don’t ever have to worry about rust.
Officially licensed by Volkswagen, you can enjoy this bag as much as you would a real Kombi van.
VW Camper Cross Shoulder Bag features:
- Designed in Germany.
- Made from faux-leather.
- Officially licensed by Volkswagen.
- Front of bag is decorated with a Kombi graphic with the words “The Ultimate Ride” above it.
- Exterior zippered pocket with Kombi shaped zip pull.
- Zippered closure to main compartment with Kombi shaped zip pull.
- Internal pocket for storage.
- Internal mesh pocket for storing books or paperwork.
- Internal stationery pouch sits behind mesh pocket.
- Black adjustable shoulder strap attached.
Dimensions: 26cm (w) x 34cm (l) x 27cm (d)