For centuries, the Vatican Library has rested in the depths of the Vatican City, housing some of the world’s most precious historical texts and treasured religious artefacts. Since the 15th Century, it has been a closely guarded secret, watched over by an inner circle of cardinals, historians and archivists.
Introducing the Vatican Library Collection – a stunning collection of jewellery and giftware that fuses centuries of religious history with expert craftsmanship and true beauty. Each piece in the collection is an authentic recreation inspired by the priceless and rarely-seen antiquities in the Vatican’s library vaults. From medieval cruciforms to Renaissance iconography, these jewellery pieces and gifts are true works of art.
Made by skilled artisans in the United States, under the official seal of the Vatican, this piece is four micron plated in lustrous 24 karat gold and adorned with delicate European glass details. Exquisitely crafted, it makes a wonderful gift or an heirloom-quality keepsake worth treasuring yourself.
Experience centuries of sacred beauty with the Vatican Library Collection.
Gold Cross Pen with Blue Crystals features:
- Made in the United States.
- Four micron 24 karat gold plated.
- Lead and nickel free.
- Features a raised cross detail fixed to the clip at the top.
- Cross is detail with a blue faux Montana crystal at the centre.
- Ballpen operates with a smooth twist of the body of the pen.
- Beautifully presented in a Vatican Library Collection box with gold inscription.