For centuries, the Vatican Library has rested in the depths of the Vatican City, housing some of the world’s most precious historical texts and treasured religious artefacts. Since the 15th Century, it has been a closely guarded secret, watched over by an inner circle of cardinals, historians and archivists.
Introducing the Vatican Library Collection – a stunning collection of jewellery and giftware that fuses centuries of religious history with expert craftsmanship and true beauty. Each piece in the collection is an authentic recreation inspired by the priceless and rarely-seen antiquities in the Vatican’s library vaults. From medieval-style cruciforms to Renaissance iconography, these jewellery pieces and gifts are true works of art.
Made by skilled artisans in the United States, under the official seal of the Vatican, this necklace is four micron plated in lustrous 24 karat gold and adorned with delicate cross charms. Exquisitely crafted, it makes a wonderful gift or an heirloom-quality keepsake worth treasuring yourself.
Gold Cross Charm Necklace features:
- Made in the United States.
- Four micron 24 karat gold plated.
- Lead and nickel free.
- Chain is comprised of interlinking cross charms, with a trail of cross charms in the centre.
- A Vatican Library Collection seal hangs next to the lobster clasp at the back of the necklace.
- Length of chain at the back of the necklace allows length to be adjusted.
- Beautifully presented in a Vatican Library Collection box with gold inscription.
Length: 49cm (adjustable).