The Vespa – it’s sort of like the Ferrari of the scooter world.
We all know that, along with everything Italian, the Vespa is beautiful and stylish. We also know that anyone that gets around in one looks effortlessly cool and fashionable. Oh, and Vespa is actually Italian for “wasp”. It just keeps getting more and more awesome.
With this Vespa Black Wheelaboard Spinner Case, you can bring your love of all things Vespa abroad. With a tough plastic outer shell, four 360° spinner wheels and a TSA combination lock, this modern spinner case is the ultimate travel companion. Inside, you'll find a divider panel for organised packing and elasticised packing straps for additional packing volume. Basically, it's packed full of features to keep you comfortable and organised.
Black Wheelaboard Spinner Case features:
- Designed in Italy.
- Tough plastic outer shell.
- Fully lined with grey fabric.
- Four 360° spinner wheels for ease of movement.
- Extendable alloy trolley handle with adjustable height.
- Rubber top and side haul handles.
- Mesh divider panel on the underside of the lid for organised packing.
- Small zippered pocket in the centre for additional storage space.
- Elasticised packing straps for additional packing volume.
- Fixed three-digit TSA combination lock consists of three locks, for secure travel to the USA and to protect your personal belongings. Airport staff within America will be able to unlock your suitcase without any need to damage the lock, and secure it once again for you, should they need to inspect the contents.
- Vespa is a registered trademark of Piaggio.
Dimensions (excluding wheels and handles): 40cm (w) x 50cm (h) x 20cm (d).