The Vespa – it’s sort of like the Ferrari of the scooter world.
We all know that, along with everything Italian, the Vespa is beautiful and stylish. We also know that anyone that gets around in one looks effortlessly cool and fashionable. Oh, and Vespa is actually Italian for “wasp”. It just keeps sounding more and more awesome.
Now you can show your love for all things Vespa (without even having to own one!), with this Brown Backpack. Made from faux leather and rubber, with an organiser panel, adjustable shoulder straps and a removable laptop case, this backpack is packed full of features to keep you comfortable and organised.
Vespa: making ordinary people look good on the go since 1946.
Brown Backpack features:
- Designed in Italy.
- Made from faux leather and rubber.
- Adjustable shoulder straps and a top haul handle.
- Zippered main compartment with an organiser panel.
- Organiser panel features two pen loops, a phone pocket, wallet pocket and a large zippered mesh pocket.
- Neoprene zippered tablet case for tablets up to 16".
- Small zippered and small open pocket on the front for additional storage.
- Two side pockets for drink bottles.
- Vespa is a registered trademark of Piaggio.
Dimensions: 31cm (w) x 41cm (h) x 10cm (d).