How much do you know about the enigmatic Vespa?
We all know that, along with everything Italian, they’re beautiful and stylish. We also know that anyone that gets around in one looks effortlessly cool and fashionable (and a little bit dangerous… phwoar!).
Combine that with the knowledge that these titillating two-wheeled transports were originally designed in WWII to help defeat the Nazis, and well, it just doesn’t get any cooler than that.
Now you can show your love for all things Vespa (without even having to own one!), with this Small Brown Find Your Way Shoulder Bag. Made from faux leather and rubber, with an adjustable shoulder strap and a removable laptop case, this bag is packed full of features to keep you comfortable and organised.
Vespa - making ordinary people look good on the go since 1946.
Small Brown Find Your Way Shoulder Bag features:
- Designed in Italy.
- Made from faux leather and rubber.
- Adjustable, removable shoulder strap.
- Secures with a magnetised fold-over flap.
- Main compartment with a small zippered pocket.
- Neoprene zippered tablet case for tablets up to 10" secures to a velcro strip in the main compartment.
- Front pocket with a magnetised button closure.
- Vespa is a registered trademark of Piaggio.
Dimensions: 22cm (w) x 28cm (h) x 5cm (d).