When it comes to adventure, one name stands out from the rest – the Swiss Army Knife.
Victorinox’s Swiss Army Knife first came about in 1891, when Karl
Elsener invented the Offiziermesser – the “Officer’s Knife”. These knives were the Swiss
Army’s best kept secret…until much later, during World War II, when
American GIs working with the Swiss saw the Swiss’ pocket knives in
action and wanted some for themselves! Understandably, they couldn’t
pronounce “Offiziermesser”…so the Americans simply referred to them as
“Swiss Army Knives”.
That’s how Swiss Army Knives came to be known, loved, and used every day
by adventurers all around the world. Handy, easy to use and packed with
features, every Victorinox knife is made from the finest materials – and they’re built to last.
But Victorinox has not always been the sole manufacturer of Swiss Army
Knives; they’ve now joined forces with another legendary name, Wenger,
to create the Delémont collection. Crafted entirely in Switzerland,
these knives boast all of the same rugged stainless steel tools that
have made Swiss Army knives famous the world over, while also adding
sleek, ergonomic handles in a variety of materials and finishes.
Delémont Evowood 14 features:
- Designed and manufactured in Switzerland.
- Created in collaboration with Wenger and Victorinox.
- Handle made from beautiful, smooth walnut wood.
- Updated ergonomic grip.
- Tools made from top quality stainless steel.
- Ring for attaching to your keys, bag and more.
- Presented in a Victorinox box.
- Nail File with Nail Cleaner.
- Serrated Edge Scissors.
- Can Opener with 3mm Screwdriver.
- Cap Lifter with Screwdriver.
- Wire Stripper.
- Reamer and Punch.
- Key Ring.