When it comes to adventure, one name stands out from the rest – the Swiss Army Knife.
Victorinox’s Swiss Army Knife first came about in 1891, when Karl
Elsener invented the Offiziermesser – the “Officer’s Knife”. These
knives were the Swiss Army’s best kept secret…until much later, during
World War II, when American GIs working with the Swiss saw the Swiss’
pocket knives in action and wanted some for themselves! Understandably,
they couldn’t pronounce “Offiziermesser”…so the Americans simply
referred to them as “Swiss Army Knives”.
That’s how Swiss Army Knives came to be known, loved, and used every day
by adventurers all around the world. Handy, easy to use and packed with
features, every Victorinox knife is made from the finest materials –
and they’re built to last.
Fieldmaster Swiss Army Knife features:
- Designed and manufactured in Switzerland.
- Solid plastic handle.
- Blade and tools are crafted from stainless steel.
- Compact, lightweight design.
- Keyring attachment lets you take your Classic Swiss Army Knife everywhere you go.
- Large Blade.
- Small Blade.
- Can Opener with Small Screwdriver.
- Bottle Opener with Large Screwdriver and Wire Stripper.
- Wood Saw.
- Reamer with Sewing Eye.
- Phillips Screwdriver.
- Key Ring.