When it comes to adventure, one name stands out from the rest – the Swiss Army Knife.
Victorinox’s Swiss Army Knife first came about in 1891, when Karl
Elsener invented the Offiziermesser – the “Officer’s Knife”. These knives were the Swiss
Army’s best kept secret…until much later, during World War II, when
American GIs working with the Swiss saw the Swiss’ pocket knives in
action and wanted some for themselves! Understandably, they couldn’t
pronounce “Offiziermesser”…so the Americans simply referred to them as
“Swiss Army Knives”.
That’s how Swiss Army Knives came to be known, loved, and used every day
by adventurers all around the world. Handy, easy to use and packed with
features, every Victorinox knife is made from the finest materials – and they’re built to last.
A Red Dot Design winner in 2015, Victorinox’s RangerWood 55 is a wonderful knife for those out and about in the wilderness…or just in the back yard. Eight different tools combine with a solid stainless steel body and wood-finished handles to create not only one of the most efficient Swiss Army knives around – but also one of the best-looking.
RangerWood 55 features:
- Designed and manufactured in Switzerland.
- Updated ergonomic grip with wooden handle.
- Tools made from top quality stainless steel.
- Robust, larger-sized Swiss Army Knife.
- Blade locks in to place and releases by pressing the Victorinox shield on the grip.
- Ring for attaching to your keys, bag and more.
- Presented in a Victorinox box.
- Lock Blade.
- Can Opener with 3mm Screwdriver.
- Cap Lifter with Screwdriver.
- Wire Stripper.
- Wood Saw.
- Reamer and Punch.
- Key Ring.