Everyone knows that Victorinox’s amazing Swiss Army Knives are an absolute must if you’re planning on going on an adventure – but if you’re planning on a really big
adventure, then you need the ultimate adventurers’ gear by your side.
And that gear is Victorinox Luggage.
The original Victorinox Spectra range was crafted from tough polycarbonate, and was among the ultimate in hard-case luggage; Spectra 2.0 is the same in many aspects, but kicks it up a notch. This lightweight yet break-resistant hardcase features a three-stage aluminium handle system for comfortable use when transitioning from use of its four 360º wheels to two.
But why the “Dual Access” tag? It’s a quiet blessing upon this luggage, allowing you easy access to an additional compartment located at the front of the suitcase. Thankfully, this doesn’t minimise the packing space in the main compartment, and allows you quick access to items such as your passport, laptop and other essentials. This makes the Spectra 2.0 Dual Access range perfect for business travellers, who often need to remove these quickly while passing through security.
Victorinox. It’s the ultimate gear – for the ultimate adventure.
Spectra 2.0 Dual Access Wheelaboard Spinner Case features:
- Designed in Switzerland.
- Made from break-resistant 100% pure Bayer polycarbonate.
- Lightweight, with attractive matte finish.
- Corner guards and zip buffers prevent damage in transit.
- Quick-access door gives you on-the-go accessibility to the things you need most while travelling, such as your laptop, passport, e.t.c.
- This compartment fits laptops up to 15.6" (40cm), tablet computers up to 10" (25cm), and contains a myriad of pockets for your wallet, passport, keys, and more.
- Front compartment also contains a zippered pocket.
- Aluminium trolley system lets you lock the handle of your Spinner Case at one of three different heights for optimal comfort when using all four wheels, or just two wheels.
- Four double wheels on the base provide stability, 360° manoeuvrability, weightlessness when rolling in hand.
- Internal zipped mesh divider can stretch for easy packing, plus a smaller zippered pocket for small items you don't want to lose amongst your luggage.
- Wide, Y-shaped compression straps keep folded items protected.
- Removable ID tag for security and convenience.
- An inbuilt combination lock secures the main compartment – it’s TSA compatible, so when you travel in the US, American security personnel can examine your luggage quickly and easily.
- Automatically included in the Swiss Tracker Bag Tracking Program; useful if your bags are ever lost in transit.
- The Access Lock Combination Recovery Program means that you can register your lock combination on the Victorinox website and recover it if forgotten.
Capacity: 29 Litres.
Dimensions: 38 x 55 x 20cm.