Everyone knows that Victorinox’s amazing Swiss Army Knives are an absolute must if you’re planning on going on an adventure…
But if you’re planning on a really big
adventure, then you need the ultimate adventurers’ gear by your side – and that gear is Victorinox Luggage.
original Victorinox Spectra range was crafted from tough polycarbonate,
and was considered the
ultimate in hard-case luggage; Spectra 2.0 is the same in many aspects,
but kicks it up a notch. This lightweight yet break-resistant hardcase
three-stage aluminium handle system for comfortable use when
transitioning from use of its four 360º wheels to two. Corner guards
have also been integrated in to the case, since corners are the most
commonly scuffed area on a suitcase.
Within, you’ll find wide Y-shaped packing straps to keep folded items in
check, along with a zippered mesh divider and an Integrated Travel
Sentry Approved lock for additional security.
Victorinox. It’s the ultimate gear – for the ultimate adventure.
Spectra 2.0 Spinner Case features:
- Designed in Switzerland.
- Made from break-resistant 100% pure Bayer polycarbonate.
- Lightweight, with attractive matte finish.
- Corner guards and zip buffers prevent damage in transit.
- Aluminium trolley system lets you lock the handle of your Spinner Case at one of three different heights for optimal comfort when using all four wheels, or just two wheels.
- Four double wheels on the base provide stability, 360° manoeuvrability, weightlessness when rolling in hand.
- Internal zipped mesh divider can stretch for easy packing.
- Wide, Y-shaped compression straps keep folded items protected.
- Removable ID tag for security and convenience.
- An inbuilt combination lock secures the main compartment – it’s
TSA compatible, so when you travel in the US, American security
personnel can examine your luggage quickly and easily.
- Automatically included in the Swiss Tracker Bag Tracking Program; useful if your bags are ever lost in transit.
- The Access Lock Combination Recovery Program means that you can
register your lock combination on the Victorinox website and recover it
Capacity: 70 Litres.
Dimensions: 75 x 47 x 27cm.