When it comes to adventure, one name stands out from the rest – the Swiss Army Knife.
Victorinox’s Swiss Army Knife first came about in 1891, when Karl Elsener invented the “Soldier’s Knife” for the Swiss military, which was followed a few years later by the Offiziermesser
– the “Officer’s Knife”. They were the Swiss Army’s best kept secret…until much later, during World War II, when American GIs working with the Swiss saw the Swiss’ pocket knives in action…and wanted one for themselves! Finding offiziermesser
difficult to pronounce, the Americans simply referred to them as “Swiss Army Knives”.
And that’s how Swiss Army Knives came to be known, loved, and used every day by adventurers all around the world. Handy, easy to use and packed with features, every Victorinox Swiss Army Knife is made from the finest materials – they’re built to last, just as they always have been.
Say hello to the Dual Pro. This red and black Swiss Army Knife means serious business. It’s designed for the ultimate in fast, easy use, with two large, sharp blades that are able to be deployed in an instant. Plus, with its red body and black grips, it looks pretty impressive too!
Dual Pro Swiss Army Knife features:
- Made in Switzerland.
- Resin body with black grips.
- Blade and tools are made from super-tough stainless steel.
- Locking blade.
- Belt cutter.
- Can opener with small screwdriver.
- Lockable cap lifter with screwdriver and wire stripper.
- Punch and reamer.
- Key Ring.