When it comes to adventure, one name stands out from the rest – the Swiss Army Knife.
Victorinox’s Swiss Army Knife first came about in 1891, when Karl Elsener invented the “Soldier’s Knife” for the Swiss military, which was followed a few years later by the Offiziermesser
– the “Officer’s Knife”. They were the Swiss Army’s best kept secret…until much later, during World War II, when American GIs working with the Swiss saw the Swiss’ pocket knives in action…and wanted one for themselves! Finding offiziermesser
difficult to pronounce, the Americans simply referred to them as “Swiss Army Knives”.
And that’s how Swiss Army Knives came to be known, loved, and used every day by adventurers all around the world. Handy, easy to use and packed with features, every Victorinox Swiss Army Knife is made from the finest materials – they’re built to last, just as they always have been.
It’s not a picnic without the Swiss Army Knife Picnic Set! This clever set not only includes the Original Swiss Army Knife, which is equipped with a blade, a can opener and the all-important corkscrew – it also comes with a stainless steel fork and spoon. In other words, it’s everything you need for a perfect picnic, except the food and wine! Cheers!
Swiss Army Knife Picnic Set features:
- Made in Switzerland.
- Swiss Army Knife has a matte finish, red resin body.
- Blades and tools are made from super-tough stainless steel.
- The accompanying fork and spoon are made from 18/8 stainless steel.
- Presented in a washable red pouch, with pockets for each piece in the set.
- Extra large locking blade with wavy edge.
- Can opener with small screwdriver.
- Cap lifter with screwdriver.
- Reamer and punch.
Tool Length: 11cm.
Fork and Spoon Length: 16cm each.