When it comes to adventure, one name stands out from the rest – the Swiss Army Knife.
Victorinox’s Swiss Army Knife first came about in 1891, when Karl Elsener invented the “Soldier’s Knife”, which was followed a few years later by the Offiziermesser
– the “Officer’s Knife”. They were the Swiss Army’s best kept secret…until much later, during World War II, when American GIs working with the Swiss saw the Swiss’ pocket knives in action…and wanted one for themselves! Understandably, they couldn’t pronounce “Offiziermesser”…so the Americans simply referred to them as “Swiss Army Knives”.
That’s how Swiss Army Knives came to be known, loved, and used every day by adventurers all around the world! Handy, easy to use and packed with features, every Victorinox knife is made from the finest materials – they’re built to last.
No matter whether you’re camping, sailing, riding, repairing, fishing, or just tinkering around the shed, the SwissChamp Swiss Army Knife has a tool for absolutely every occasion! This is the Swiss Army Knife...with the lot.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Blades made from tough, strong stainless steel.
- Large Blade.
- Small Blade.
- Can Opener with Small Screwdriver.
- Cap Lifter with Screwdriver and Wire Stripper.
- Multi-Purpose Hook.
- Wood Saw.
- Fish Scaler with Hook Disgorger and Ruler (cm & in).
- Nail File with Metal File, Nail Cleaner and Metal Saw.
- 2.5mm Screwdriver.
- Pliers with Wire Cutters and Wire Crimper.
- Phillips Screwdriver.
- 8x Magnifying Glass.
- Sewing Eye.