Ah, Victorinox. Makers of the Swiss Army knife. Since 1891 –
Wait, they make travel gear now?
Well, we’re happy to report that Victorinox’s VX Sport Cadet Backpack
is just as useful as a Swiss Army Knife. Maybe even more so! Constructed
from tough nylon to meet Victorinox’s high standards, this essential
backpack is a great size for school, university or every casual travel,
with plenty of space and organisation to go round. There are
anti-scratch pockets for both your laptop and eReader (or tablet
computer), a front organiser panel for pens, USB sticks and more, and
multi-purpose mesh side pockets for your drink bottle and umbrella.
Meanwhile, the outer webbing loops can hold miscellaneous items such as
carabiners and sunglasses, and the compression straps can help to
contain heavy loads.
Complete with a padded reverse and shoulder straps for comfortable haulage, this backpack is the ideal all-rounder.
VX Sport Cadet Backpack features:
- Designed in Switzerland.
- Made from tough nylon.
- Twin mesh side pockets for your drink bottle and umbrella.
- External webbing loops can be used to attach miscellaneous items to your backpack.
- Compression straps on side.
- Padded haul handle.
- Deep front pocket.
- Deep middle compartment with an organiser panel for your mobile phone, pens, USB sticks, and much more.
- Rear compartment with dedicated laptop and eReader/tablet computer
pockets. Both are made with soft fabrics, so your electronics won't be
scratched in transit.
- Fits most laptops up to 16"/41cm in size, and most eReaders up to 10"/25cm in size.
- Padded back exterior with padded shoulder straps.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
Capacity: 20 Litres.
Dimensions: 33cm (w) x 45cm (h) x 18cm (d).