Ah, Victorinox. Makers of the Swiss Army knife. Since 1891 –
Wait, they make travel gear now?
Well, we’re happy to report that Victorinox’s VX Sport
Trooper Backpack is just as useful as a Swiss Army Knife. Maybe even more so! This superior-quality, rugged
backpack can carry your laptop, tablet computer, a drink bottle, an umbrella and much more across its two compartments, yet still remain comfortable thanks to its padded back and shoulder straps. You won’t have to worry about damage to your electronics either, as the dedicated laptop and eReader compartments are crafted using extremely soft fabrics and Velcro fastenings.
Fitted with an organiser panel and plenty more clever storage options, never before has it been easier to keep your daily travel essentials organised. This backpack really is a super
VX Sport Trooper Backpack features:
- High-quality nylon construction.
- Large, rugged and spacious design.
- Haul handle supported by plastic grip.
- Exterior mesh pocket for your drink bottle. Additional pocket on opposite side of your bag can hold your umbrella.
- Quick access pocket on front.
- Front compartment contains an organiser panel with a full-length zippered pocket, a key fob, pen loop, electronics pockets and more.
- Middle compartment with full-length zippered mesh pocket.
- Rear compartment with dedicated laptop and eReader/tablet computer pockets. Both are made with soft fabrics, so your electronics won't be scratched in transit.
- Fits most laptops up to 16"/41cm in size, and most eReaders up to 10"/25cm in size.
- Padded back exterior with padded shoulder straps.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- Slide webbing grab handle can slide over the handle of wheeled luggage for a "ride along" effect.
Capacity: 28 Litres.
Dimensions: 34cm (w) x 48cm (h) x 27cm (d).