A signature on a constitution. The signing of an international treaty. Two signatures on a marriage certificate.
At the centre of many historical and significant events, has been a single pen. And in the case of many momentous events over the past 20 years, that pen has been a Visconti.
Visconti approaches the design and craftsmanship of their writing instruments with the passion and beauty for which Italians are renowned. Their pens pay homage to the advancement of civilisation, from archaeological discoveries, to mathematical achievements, and of course, the triumphs of art.
Beautiful to behold and seamless in script, each pen is distinct - and distinctly worthy - of your words and your signatures, just when they mean the most.
Ballpoint Pen Features:
- Designed and manufactured in Florence, Italy.
- Made from resin with antiqued bronze trim.
- Metal Band is engraved with a Renaissance style frieze pattern and the name of the famous painter and sculptor ‘Michelangelo’. Pen top is also accented with the engraved Visconti emblem.
- Writes with a smooth rollerball for flawless script.
- Pen lid is magnetised for secure closure.
- Arc clip features the Visconti name and is virtually indestructible.
- Beautifully presented in a lined Visconti case.