A signature on a constitution. The signing of an international treaty. Two signatures on a marriage certificate.
At the centre of many historical and significant events, has been a
single pen. And in the case of many momentous events over the past
twenty years, that pen has been a Visconti.
Visconti approaches the design and craftsmanship of their writing
instruments with the passion and beauty for which Italians are renowned.
Their pens pay homage to the advancement of civilisation, from
archaeological discoveries, to mathematical achievements, and of course,
the triumphs of art.
Beautiful to behold and seamless in script, each pen is distinct – and
distinctly worthy – of your words and your signatures, just when they
mean the most.
Michelangelo Fountain Pen with Palladium Trim Features:
- Designed and manufactured in Florence, Italy.
- Barrel made from 36-sided faceted resin with polished palladium trim.
- Metal Band is engraved with a Renaissance style frieze pattern
and the name of the famous painter and sculptor ‘Michelangelo’. Pen top
is also accented with the engraved Visconti emblem.
- 23-karat palladium nib.
- Pen lid is magnetised for secure closure.
- Arc clip features the Visconti name and is virtually indestructible.
- Beautifully presented in a lined Visconti case.