A signature on a constitution. The signing of an international treaty. Two signatures on a marriage certificate.
At the centre of many historical and significant events, has been a single pen. And in the case of many momentous events over the past 20 years, that pen has been a Visconti.
Visconti approaches the design and craftsmanship of their writing instruments with the passion and beauty for which Italians are renowned. Their pens pay homage to the advancement of civilisation, from archaeological discoveries, to mathematical achievements, and of course, the triumphs of art.
Beautiful to behold and seamless in script, each pen is distinct - and distinctly worthy - of your words and your signatures, just when they mean the most.
Ballpoint Pen Features:
- Designed and manufactured in Florence, Italy.
- Made from resin with palladium-plated trim.
- Accented with chiaroscuro engraving on the metal band and pen top, echoing a technique made famous by Rembrandt.
- Writes with a smooth rollerball for flawless script.
- Pen lid is magnetised for easy, secure closure.
- Arc clip features the Visconti name and is virtually indestructible.
- Presented in a Visconti case.