A signature on a constitution. The signing of an international treaty. Two signatures on a marriage certificate.
At the centre of many historical and significant events, has been a single pen. And in the case of many momentous events over the past 20 years, that pen has been a Visconti.
Visconti approaches the design and craftsmanship of their writing instruments with the passion and beauty for which Italians are renowned. Their pens pay homage to the advancement of civilisation, from archaeological discoveries, to mathematical achievements, and of course, the triumphs of art.
Beautiful to behold and seamless in script, each pen is distinct - and distinctly worthy - of your words and your signatures, just when they mean the most.
Calligraphy Set Features:
- Designed and manufactured in Florence, Italy.
- Pen is made from resin with palladium-plated trim.
- Accented with chiaroscuro engraving on the metal band and pen top, echoing a technique made famous by Rembrandt.
- Includes four different nibs.
- Medium-fine nib for contemporary stylographic writing or rollergraphic with cartridge.
- Extra-fine highly elastic nib for English script.
- Firm, square 1.5mm nib for Italic or Gothic Script.
- Also includes an inkwell and a set of plastified blotting paper to clean your nibs without getting your fingers dirty.
- Box features two magnetic stands to hold the nibs.
- Pen lid is magnetised for easy, secure closure.
- Arc clip features the Visconti name and is virtually indestructible.
- Presented in a Visconti case.
- 14cm Rembrandt Calligraphy Pen.
- Medium-Fine Nib.
- Extra-Fine Nib.
- Firm Nib.
- Black Inkwell.
- Blotting Paper.
- 2 x Magnetic Nib Stands.