For the past twenty years now, Visconti has been reinventing the art of writing; they called it the “Writing Renaissance.”
Prized around the world for their craftsmanship and dedication to their craft, Visconti’s pens have been present at many
a significant event. Visconti approaches the design and craftsmanship of their writing
instruments with the passion and beauty for which Italians are renowned, paying homage to the advancement of civilisation and
the triumphs of art.
Crafted in faceted, marbled natural resin, this Venus Rollerball Pen is an
exquisite piece of art transformed in to a writing instrument, complete
with engraved rose gold-plated trim. Reminiscent of famous Italian marble
statues such as Madonna and Child and David, this rollerball pen writes just like a fountain pen, but with the convenience of a rollerball nib.
Venus Pink Rollerball Pen features:
- Designed and made in Italy.
- Barrel crafted from natural, marbled resin.
- Rose gold-plated appointments.
- Rollerball nib.
- Magnetised lid and spring-loaded pocket clip.
- Supplied with black rollerball ink.
- Beautifully presented in a faux leather gift box.