For the past twenty years now, Visconti has been reinventing the art of writing; they called it the “Writing Renaissance.”
Prized around the world for their craftsmanship and dedication to their craft, Visconti’s pens have been present at many
a significant event. Visconti approaches the design and craftsmanship of their writing
instruments with the passion and beauty for which Italians are renowned, paying homage to the advancement of civilisation and
the triumphs of art.
Crafted in faceted, marbled natural resin, this Venus Fountain Pen is an exquisite piece of art transformed in to a writing instrument, complete with engraved platinum trim. Reminiscent of famous Italian marble statues such as Madonna and Child and David, this fountain pen writes with an ornate steel nib and closes with a secure, magnetised lid.
Venus White Fountain Pen features:
- Designed and made in Italy.
- Barrel crafted from natural, marbled resin.
- Platinum-plated appointments.
- Ornate, stainless steel nib with medium width.
- Magnetised lid.
- Supplied with a Visconti converter.
- Beautifully presented in a faux leather gift box.