Children are never too young to start learning and discovering – so why not let them explore the fun way, and develop skills while they’re at it?
That’s the attitude behind Vtech, who produce toys that kids not only enjoy but toys that teach as well! Cognitive skills, sensory development, problem-solving, basic math skills and hand-eye coordination are just a small handful of skills that your child can develop alongside Vtech’s talking, singing, light-up range of games and toys!
With the Number Fun Turtle, your child will have a blast as they learn to count to 20 in English and
Spanish. The turtle features ten number songs and ten melodies, as well as over 125 songs, melodies and sounds to delight and educate your little one. The two rollers at the base of the Number Fun Turtle also introduce your child to shapes, colours and instruments. There’s so many features, that they’ll be entertained until nap time rolls around!
Number Fun Turtle features:
- Recommended for children aged two to five years.
- Designed in the UK.
- Made from bright, colourful plastic.
- Press the buttons to hear 125 songs, melodies, sounds and phrases.
- Children learn to count to 20.
- Bilingual – children can learn in English or Spanish.
- Two rollers help to develop colour, shape and musical instrument knowledge.
- Volume control and automatic shut-off.
- Children learn basic addition skills.
- Teaches colour and number recognition, as well as auditory awareness and motor skills.
- Requires two AA battery (included).
- Presented in a Vtech box.
Dimensions: 24cm (w) x 20cm (h).