Children are never too young to start learning and discovering – so why not let them explore the fun way, and develop skills while they’re at it?
That’s the attitude behind Vtech, who produce toys that kids not only enjoy, but toys that teach as well! Cognitive skills, sensory development, problem solving, basic math skills and hand-eye coordination are just a small handful of skills that your child can develop alongside Vtech’s talking, singing, light-up range of games and toys!
Who’s calling on your baby’s Soft Singing Phone? This toy phone is a wonderful way to keep your baby amused for hours, with a mirror they can see themselves in, moving beads, a roller ball, and light-up buttons that play melodies! Press a button to hear the animals talk to you, and explore the two different textures, including the soft fabric sides.
From the age of three months, your baby will be listening to music and hearing numbers, making the Soft Singing Phone an early introduction to some basic skills. Baby will learn imaginative play, basic motor skills, and discover and explore using the phone’s visual and audible elements.
Vtech…it’s simple technology for kids!
Soft Singing Phone features:
- Recommended for children aged between 3 and 24 months.
- Designed in the UK.
- Made from durable plastic, with fabric sides and a baby-safe mirror.
- Helps to develop imaginative play, basic motor skills, and discovery and exploration.
- Press the buttons to hear animals talk, and play melodies and a sing-along song.
- Moving beads and a roller ball.
- Fabric wrist strap.
- Automatic shut-off to preserve battery life.
- Durable design for long-lasting play.
- Requires 2 x AA batteries (included for demo purposes only).
Dimensions: 17.5 x 7.5cm.