How clever are your pots and pans? You might think your cookware’s smart…but compared to WMF’s Function 4 Cookware, it’s really just pretending.
Created by the boffins at WMF’s German headquarters, the Function 4 collection is loaded with features that set this stylish cookware in a class of its own.
The secret of WMF Function 4’s smarts? It’s all about the lid. With a red silicone rim, the lid of the WMF Function 4 Stockpot has four incredibly useful functions – just like the name implies.
A handy spout on the side lets you pour the contents of the Stockpot out without even removing the lid - simply move the lid to the “open” position and pour away. Or, if you’re cooking pasta and you’d like to drain the water into the sink, forget reaching for the colander. Just take the lid off and move it to either of the two “strainer” positions. There’s coarse straining; perfect for draining pasta and veggies, as well as a fine straining function, for smaller things, or for releasing steam during the cooking process. And, of course, there’s also a “closed” function.
Can your cookware do all that? Somehow, we don’t think so.
Isn’t it about time your kitchen got a little smarter? Go for the cleverest cookware around – WMF’s Function 4 collection!
Function 4 Stockpot features:
- Made in Germany from top quality 18/10 stainless steel.
- Lid is made from stainless steel and glass, allowing you to keep an eye on your cooking.
- A red silicone rim on the inside of the lid ensures the pot doesn’t clang shut.
- Three different openings in the silicone rim combine with a pouring spout on the side of the cookware to allow four different modes of cooking. Turn the lid to the “closed” position for regular cooking or to the “open” position to pour from the stockpot without removing the lid. Two strainer modes – fine and coarse – allow you to cook vegetables, pasta and more, and strain them without using a colander.
- Split handles are designed to stay cool during use (however, they’re still made from stainless steel, so we recommend you use an oven mitt or pot holder when handling hot cookware – especially when you’ve been cooking for a prolonged period).
- Interior capacity markings help you measure ingredients as you cook.
- Oven safe to 180°C.
- Suitable for all types of cooktop – including induction!
- Thick base is energy friendly, meaning you only need to use low to medium heat to achieve the best results.
- Hand wash recommended.
Capacity: 5.3 Litres.