Oh, WMF. You're normally such a serious
company! How things have changed!
Meet McEgg. This little guy is literally the
star player in the
egg cracking championships. He’s waiting to be assigned to the highest bidding team and next to him stands a white flag, ready to be plastered with your country of choice from the included sticker sheet. The flag is made from flexible rubber.
When it’s breakfast time, simply take off McEgg’s helmet, and place an egg in his head. Now’s the fun part. Pull back the flag, let go...and THWACK! The egg in McEgg’s head will be cracked! Store any leftover shell in McEgg’s helmet, and if you fancy a bit of salt, use the ball salt shaker to grind some on.
The first meal of the day has never been this much fun!
McEgg Ball Eggcup features:
- Recommended for children over the age of three.
- Designed in Germany.
- Made from resin, with a bendy rubber flag on a metal spring.
- The ball salt shaker can be removed while the flag and Mcegg remains permanent in place.
- McEgg’s helmet is hinged – simply lift it backwards and his head acts as an eggcup.
- Bend the flag backwards and release to crack the egg.
- Two country flag sticker sheets included.
- Hand wash recommended.
Dimensions: 15cm (l) x 11.5cm (w) x 10cm (h)