Established in 1918, Waldmann’s sterling silver pen collection has been masterfully crafted for lovers of all things lustrous and luxurious.
Having been made in Germany ever since the beginning, a Waldmann pen is something special indeed; a pleasure to write with, and an exceptional addition to any collector’s desk. Handled by only master craftsmen and engravers, these sterling silver pens perfectly blend retro looks with modern technology.
Sleek and slimline, the Chess Mechanical Pencil shines in 925 sterling silver, which has been carefully engraved with a small grid pattern for added depth. Accompanying this bright metal is a brilliant black lacquer barrel with a smooth, highly polished finish, as well as precious rhodium-plated appointments.
Chess Black Mechanical Pencil features:
- Made in Germany.
- Solid 925 sterling silver end cap.
- Multi-layered black lacquer barrel, with a highly polished finish.
- Rhodium plated appointments, with steel pocket clip.
- Name plate for engraving alongside pocket clip.
- Simple twist mechanism.
- Supplied with 0.7mm lead,
- Includes a cleaning cloth.
- Beautifully presented in a black gift box.