Established in 1918, Waldmann’s sterling silver pen collection has been
masterfully crafted for lovers of all things lustrous and luxurious.
Having been made in Germany ever since the beginning, a Waldmann pen is
something special indeed; a pleasure to write with, and an exceptional
addition to any collector’s desk. Handled by only master craftsmen and
engravers, these sterling silver pens perfectly blend retro looks with
As its name suggests, the Pocket Sterling Silver Fountain Pen is slim
and somewhat compact, making it perfect for your purse, inside your suitcase, or inside your
organiser. Hinting at 1930s and ‘40s stationery designs, the Pocket ballpoint pen is made in 925 sterling silver, with fine pinstripe
detailing and polished appointments plated in rhodium. It’s also completed by a blank
nameplate alongside the pocket clip for personal engraving.
Pocket Sterling Silver Ballpoint Pen features:
- Made in Germany.
- Solid 925 sterling silver, with rhodium-plated appointments.
- Stainless steel pocket clip.
- Nameplate for engraving can be found alongside the pocket clip.
- Fine pinstripe detailing.
- Simple twist mechanism.
- Supplied with a blue ink.
- Includes a cleaning cloth.
- Beautifully presented in a Waldmann gift box.