Established in 1918, Waldmann’s sterling silver pen collection has been
masterfully crafted for lovers of all things lustrous and luxurious.
Having been made in Germany ever since the beginning, a Waldmann pen is
something special indeed; a pleasure to write with, and an exceptional
addition to any collector’s desk. Handled by only master craftsmen and
engravers, these sterling silver pens perfectly blend retro looks with
The Tuscany Rose Gold Fountain Pen carries with it a bold presence, thanks to its streamline silhouette and choice in fanciful metal plating. From the twenty-four karat rose hold plated cap with its fine pinstripe detailing, to the deep brown polished barrel, this fountain pen is beautiful to behold – and to write with. An iridium-tipped stainless steel nib will guide your words, for flowing script every time.
Tuscany Rose Gold Fountain Pen features:
- Made in Germany.
- 24 karat rose gold plated cap and appointments.
- Metallic brown PVD coated barrel.
- Medium iridium-tipped, rose gold plated stainless steel nib.
- Fine pinstripe detailing on cap.
- Screw-on cap.
- Supplied with black ink cartridge.
- Includes a cleaning cloth.
- Beautifully presented in a Waldmann gift box.