Established in 1918, Waldmann’s sterling silver pen collection has been masterfully crafted for lovers of all things lustrous and luxurious.
Having been made in Germany ever since the beginning, a Waldmann pen is something special indeed; a pleasure to write with, and an exceptional addition to any collector’s desk. Handled by only master craftsmen and engravers, these sterling silver pens perfectly blend retro looks with modern technology.
The Tuscany Rose Gold Rollerball Pen carries with it a bold presence, thanks to its streamline silhouette and choice in fanciful metal plating. From the twenty-four karat rose hold plated cap with its fine pinstripe detailing, to the deep brown polished barrel, this rollerball pen is beautiful to behold – and to write with.
Tuscany Rose Gold Rollerball Pen features:
- Made in Germany.
- 24 karat rose gold plated cap and appointments.
- Metallic brown PVD coated barrel.
- Fine pinstripe detailing on cap.
- Screw-on cap.
- Centre ring is engraved with the Waldmann name.
- Supplied with blue ink.
- Includes a cleaning cloth.
- Beautifully presented in a Waldmann gift box.