Waterford. The name stands out, as clear as the beautiful crystal for which it is famous. Once you’ve seen a piece of this beautiful, light-filled crystal; held it in your hand and twirled it in the light, you’ll never forget it.
In 1783, two brothers started a little crystal factory in Waterford, one of Ireland’s busiest ports. Before long, ships began to sail all over the world, laden with beautiful Waterford crystal. Over the years the Waterford name became synonymous with immaculate quality and exquisite design, and today – despite many ups and downs – Waterford is renowned for the most beautiful crystal in the world.
Their Elegance collection takes a step away from meticulously-cut patterns in order to outline flawless, modern silhouettes and plunging V-shaped bowls that add a dramatic touch to the range. Each wine glass type has been designed for a specific varietal, and has been crafted from handmade, lead-free crystal.
Crisp rims, pulled stems and an overall delicate feel round off this collection, helping Elegance to truly live up to its name.
Elegance Shiraz/Syrah Set features:
- Designed in Ireland.
- Made from lead-free European crystal.
- Suitable for shiraz, syrah and other red wine varieties.
- Tulip-shaped bowl to appreciate herbal aromas, and an intermediate bowl size to define medium bodied wine.
- Contemporary silhouette, with deep V-shaped bowl.
- Beautifully presented as a pair in a Waterford Elegance gift box.
- Hand wash recommended.