Waterford’s Illuminology collection began as a venture in to light and fragrance: a perfect combination to help create a peaceful, alluring environment in your home.
Illuminology’s candles are now individuals within the Waterford range, as they are the only crystal patterns to have scents also associated with them. Candela is lavender, while Chroma encompasses mandarin, fresh basil and green tea. And now these scents, and many more, come to you in new and sensual way…
It’s the Illuminology collection of fragrance diffusers, encompassing Waterford’s famous crystal and a delectable range of perfumes that are also perfect for gifting to somebody special. These sparkling crystal diffusers promise to create an indulgently fragrant atmosphere wherever you place them, and when their fragrant oils have dispersed, they can be re-filled or re-used however you like.
But which scent to choose? The Candela fragrance embodies lavender sprigs, white cedar, fresh lilac and sandalwood, for a refreshed take on a classic.
Illuminology Candela Fragrance Diffuser features:
- Designed in Ireland.
- Diffuser made from 24% lead crystal.
- Includes a bottle of Waterford's Candela fragrance oil, scented with lavender, cedar, lilac and sandalwood.
- To use, fill diffuser with fragrance oil and place reeds inside. The reeds will soak up the fragrance and disperse it over many months throughout the room.
- Reeds and oil can be replaced.
- Diffuser can be used as a vase when it has emptied, or re-filled.
- Beautifully presented in a Waterford gift box.
Diffuser Height: 11cm (or 25cm with reeds inserted).